Are you inspired by Polynesian culture, authenticity and an opportunity to get to know the locals? This package is for those who really enjoy cultural emersion and has you staying at basic family pensions which are similar to a B&B with rooms or bungalows built and run by a local family on their property. Enjoy the serenity of Tahiti Iti, the location of the world famous surf wave Teahupoo. Relax for 3 nights on the laid back island of Huahine before moving on to the Vanilla Island of Taha’a in a remote private motu that is sure to be the most beautiful setting you will ever see in your life. Finish off your trip on the off the beaten track island of Maupiti with a lagoon that rivals the beauty of Bora Bora.
- Flights with Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles/Papeete/Los Angeles
- Polynesian Welcome with a Fresh Flower Lei
- 2 Nights Vanira Lodge – A/C Bungalow Room with jacuzzi and breakfast daily
- 3 Nights Le Mahana – Garden Bungalow with half board
- Sacred sites and Legendary Places- educational tour covering botany, geology, history and much more
- 4 Nights Le Prigogue API – Deluxe Beach Bungalow
- 4WD Safari- full morning of touring with free time at the lagoon and lunch with your feet in the water.
- 3 Nights Papahani Pension – Luxury Island Overwater Bungalow with breakfast daily
- All interisland flights/ferry and transfers included
- Personal planning and package customization available with Tahiti Expert Carl Henderson
- Exclusive Destination Guide and Travel Tips provided with final documents