Tahiti by Carl is proud to be working with Kincaid Galleries to present the Bora Bora photography workshop in partnership with Hasselblad and the St Regis Bora Bora from May 5-7, 2019. With only 6 spots available attendees will have the opportunity to learn photography techniques from John Kincaid in a small group environment, in one of the most beautiful and photographed places in the world.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from an professional photographer, with top of the line professional equipment, on the most beautiful South Pacific Island setting.
- Welcome Fresh Flower Lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- International flights from San Francisco with United Airlines
- 2 Nights at the 4 Star Intercontinental Tahiti Resort – Panoramic Lagoon View Room
- Breakfast included daily
- Private airport transfers
- Round trip Flights between Tahiti and Bora Bora
- 5 Nights at the 5 Star St Regis Bora Bora in an Overwater Deluxe Suite Island View Villa
- Breakfast daily
- Exclusive Kincaid Galleries 3 Day Photo Workshop as details below (if only 1 person is interested in the workshop price may be adjusted accordingly – please inquire)
- 20% Off Spa Treatments
KINCAID PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP DETAILS
With only 6 spots available attendees will have the opportunity to learn photography techniques from John Kincaid including:
- Photography skills as they relate to printing for a gallery
- Composition techniques
- Each attendee will be provided a Hasselblad X1D medium format camera for use during the workshop. An H6D-100C will be available to shoot with as well!
- Hasselblad X1D and H6D100C tutorials and hands-on experience
- Post processing techniques
- Preparing images for print
- and more!
Workshop Dates : May 5-7, 2019
Available spots: Limited to only 6 people (don’t delay!)
As this workshop is coming up quickly, the St. Regis fills up well in advance, and flight options into Bora Bora are limited, don’t delay making your travel arrangements. They should be made ASAP.
- Photography and processing guidance and advice from the instructor
- Use of Hasselblad X1D camera. An H6D-100C will be on site for you to utilize as well. You may bring your own camera along for a second system. You will be required to sign a waiver stating:
- You agree to promptly return the equipments at the end of the borrow period.
- You agree to pay for any damages or loss of equipments during your time of possession.
- You will immediately notify a representative in the case of loss, damage, theft, or otherwise inability to return the items loaned in their original condition.
- Private boat island charter with lunch on 2nd day of the workshop including access to two private Motu’s (Islands) to explore and photograph.
- 2 hours of one on one Skype conferencing post workshop to work on photos you’ve taken and print preparation.
- A 30×20” print on FujiFlex Crystal archive paper ready to hang of one of your shots from the trip.
- A 64gb memory card for to keep
- Guided tours of the resort grounds and tips for best compositions and camera settings
- Insurances – You will be signing a waiver taking responsibility for the equipment while it is in your possession. If you wish to purchase additional insurance or check with your existing insurance carrier we recommend you do so for peace of mind and added protection.
** date doesn’t work but you are interested? Let Carl know so you can get on a waitlist for future Workshops – Click here
- Personal planning and package customization available with Tahiti Expert Carl Henderson
- Exclusive Destination Guide and Travel Tips provided with final documents